Monday, February 05, 2007

Silly football stuff.

"I am very tired. Yesterday, I was booed by Thai fans in Bangkok, but I still managed to hold my nerve to pull Singapore through to win the ASEAN football championship. Then, I had to run up and down the stage 3 times during the award ceremony, first to get the golden boot, then to get the player of the tournament award, and then to receive a medal with my mates. Their organisation com. so bad, make me run up 3 times. It's so obvious I was going to win the awards, can't they just give in all in one go? Then I had to fly to London to see Man U thrash Spurs 4-0, fortunately the stadium was so empty by then so I could get out easily. I had to fly back all the way to Singapore in time for flag raising. I already sang the National anthem yesterday before winning my awards, and now I have to sing it again. zzz. I am so tired, that's why I fell asleep. Sorry, sir. "

Shit excuse by someone for falling asleep in class today.lol.

No comments: