Monday, May 15, 2006

Today, we got back most of our remaining results. Or at least i realised.
Started with english. and the functional writing was a miserable 20. but the vocab test that followed left me stunned. Boy is this another term of English screwed up, and since sec3, i've only gotten A1 for a language ONCE. Seriously sad, and, worrying.

Then, Amaths was pretty horrible really. so careless. and when mr tan saw my paper, he was saying "Not good enough!". and he wasn't wrong. so many freakish mistakes on differentiation, and they cost you big time when u get the first part of the qn wrong. And to the test i have this to say.

- Sum of terms is the EASIEST be it differentiation or integration.
- Always check to make sure the SIGN is correct. I seem to have a real knack at making these sort of silly errors.
-Proving. ALWAYS complete the square.

Sigh. "Nothing to talk about liao la".lol.
Also got back Emaths and physics.
This term is very average for me la. dammit.
Emaths geog and the 3 sciences were all fairly simple tests, who doesn't get A1 for them.
I suspect, prep. will be much tougher la, so hopefully, I can rise to the occasion. Honestly, the only outstanding subject has been my combined humans, or history at least. lol. we've got plenty of time now. chemistry syllabus if finished le, so at least can start revising. bud we are pretty slow at bio and physics man. imagine all the chapters we have to cramp into our minute brain. I cant. boy oh boy.

but we all have to. period.

I think this term, the soccer has totally overwhelmed me, the race for 4th place, and the great run in the champions league. Now, season's over, apart from the small matter of the champions league final, and the even smaller matter of the world cup [ha!]. Really gotta do constant revision. and selective studying for geog, if its going to work out. The late nights studying in the bright lights in my room have been the best nights, where i really felt i was MAKING PROGRESS. Now I've gotta try to lock myself in there man. haha.

I'm an optimist. you know it makes sense. lol.

No comments: