Friday, November 10, 2006

Well a week down, one more to go.
Big exams are over, big ones still to come [they're all big la]
At least for me, the biggest one of em all, is done and dusted.
And here's something interesting.

I studied deforestation and part of geog, being part of natural veg and probs caused by development. And, the MAIN reason i studied that was cause bio also has a portion on it.
Well, neither paper had any qn on deforestation, sigh.
And to think, that I unleashed it in part, combined with the haze situation in SEA, on my english essay, my most important paper.

Oh well. Monday, I [and almost everyone] got off to a flyer.
EM went with the trend -- no kick whatsoever. It has to be full marks.
SS was more tricky, but thankfully, fate has it that it is our batch that get's theme ONE.
Close shave, but SS should be ok. NOW i will focus on history with more intent.

Then Thursday was the content-intensive day.
Bio was quite cool, the OAS has our name on it! lol.
Another reason why it is 458.00 and not a dollar or two less.
Oh well, I did my best, no careless mistakes, that's the best i could ask for.
Geog. in the afternoon went great. I rushed from the start, and seriously rushed this time.
3 and 6 were popped; time elapsed: 48mins.
Took awhile to DECIDE whether to do 2 human [which would mean 3 in total], or the weirdo weathering one. So i did settlements first, then hmmm, really dilemma.
Weathering was ok, xcept for 1st qn. On the other hand, development looked straightforward too. Then, a flash rang through me that I should stick to my guns. So weathering it was.
Coastal, ironically turned out to be the tough qn; understandably so, apparently something not in the syllabus came out. well, TOUGH LUCK TO ALL VICTIMS.
I am just so relieved I had resisted studying coastal since last year, despite the numerous people who have said it was 'easy' or 'easier than ----'.

Friday was totally a waste of time. Why 2pm?! And not the usual 8 start time. Oh well, didnt matter, it was no different from paper one. And to think the only 'tricky' qn that existed, the number pattern qn, only warranted 3marks of challenging qns. BOOO!

Oh well, one more week to go. History is continuously bugging me.
I can't possibly 'waste' the luck that SS gave me.

Anyway, I ll chill off Sunday night to watch the big one Arsenal v Liverpool,
at the Emirates Stadium. The first 'big' match played at that new ground.
Lets make it the fortress that Highbury so was.
The image of Steven Gerrard, of all people, making a backpass mistake of monumental proportions by playing it straight to Thierry Henry in a 1v1 with their goalie, and gifting us the match this march, is still finely etched in my head. Hopefully such incidences will continue at the Emirates. =)

No comments: