Sunday, November 19, 2006


On top of the below-written, I'd like to thank:
-Best Western, Hilton, and Mandarin hotels,
for their supply of ball-point pens which I used for all my examinations.
[soon there'll be pen sponsors for the best students]
-Coldplay, for
(1) naming your album X and Y, cos I believe thats the correct answer for a Chem paper1 qn on oxidation which I wasn't quite sure about.
(2) the songs in that album, esp. Fix you and swallowed in the sea, i listen to them every night, and they are part of my inspiration.
-UEFA, for breaking the standard schedule of champions league every 2 weeks to 3, so it [coincidentally?] doesn't clash with any exam.
-SHE who kept saying coastal was "easy" and "worth studying"
-Myself for knowing that i shouldn't heed her advice.
-The CE for allowing us at least 5mins to plan out essay structures for SS and history, before the exam even started since we could check the paper.

And please, feel [very] sorry for
-students who banked on coastal.
-Britney Spears, for marrying K-Fed and recording a *** tape and ALLOWING him to have possession of it.
-Old people on wheelchairs, who apparently like sweets a whole lot, so much so that the candyland in vivocity incident is absolutely blown out of proportions.
-Chelsea fans, who have the best team on the planet, yet, are so unprofessional.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's over.
At last.
At long, long last.
This week turned out great. Thank God for that.
It started at 12am on Monday,
Flamini, Toure and Gallas saw off sorry liverpool to seal a 3-0 win at the Emirates.
Oh, and to rub more salt, Gerrard and Riise coming into conflict, ahaha.

Then Tuesday, sigh AM. I don't quite understand why my paper 1 is always so shitty. It was 57 for preps, 50 for prelims, k la, and its careless mistakes again. Lost 6m on the matrix qn, lol. heck.

Then Wed, was physics. This was the one science i was absolutely confident about, and i didn't study it at all the night before, purely chemistry. And physics turned out ok. Geog was relatively difficult compared to our previous papers I think. But its only paper 1.

Thurs, AM p2 i was so focused, i x2-checked every qn i done, as a result only 15mins + left after finishing the whole thing. Too close for comfort, but it paid off. This should be a full mark paper to overcome any hint of shortcoming from paper 1. Then Chemistry, from a objective point of view was kinda difficult, yeah. But I am pretty sure, I ll do patricia so proud, lol.

Friday, gosh gosh. History was an absolute shocker. The essays qns were ridiculous, esp the cold war qn, goodness! And SBQ was weird too, only 3 sources, 4qns. o.O
Ai, I just said to myself 'do your best...and........' yeah, haha. Think I did as good as i could. At least the test didn't seem to end on a sour note as I had so feared. I was happy. Everyone was pretty happy. Man, finally, FIFA 07? Battle for middle earth? hahaha.

Of course, cant wait to kick soccer with the guys on monday. Ive been practising hard on step-overs [cristiano ronaldo-inspired], and I think I ll showcase them, hahaha.

Of course, finally able to thank Him for all he has done in me, not just through the Os, but throughout the year. I have certainly changed alot, and I think I ll save that for another entry this year. I must say I am a very fortunate person, not to experience much stress throughout the Os, prelims, what have you. Even so, I've faced other problems, and He has guided me through them, indeed one of them has to be the fact that my sleeping-in-class symdrome has totally went away this year, even though i CONTINUE to watch super sunday matches, as well as champions league matches, and even when i spend long hours on MSN on many occasions.

yeah, I ll spend some time to reflect of this year. For now, its another frustrating game at the Emirates. Points thrown away yet again.
Goodness, how can Thierry Henry be rested??!

No comments: