Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ah, before we could think about how to rest for the holidays, its back to school time already. yea, i suppose that is the tough life of a student nowadays. Ive been feeling the stress in term 1 la. think ive buckled. after, the unhappiness of our new form teacher and another science teacher, and of course stupid eczema, which has really pissed me off for the rest of the term. yea. then the results, which aint gd as well. man. there is a lot to make up. and i am feeling stressed once again.

sigh. my skin aint getting better i tink. now that ive stopped taking steroids, it seems to b getting worse again. or at least i tink its my own problem, then again maybe not. Aiya, thing is, it itches terribly, and it just pisses me even more when people keep telling me "not to scratch", and to control myself. yes, thanks for being concerned, really. BUT, if u were in my shoes, i tink u'd find it hard not to scratch the countless number of bites over my body. [ok it is around 70. YES. try counting those u can see on my legs n arms n use proportion, lol] yala, and the scratching really aggravates it, by infecting it further. the pus used to keep oozing out. now there's no more of that la. bud now its bleeding occasionally. there are 2 on my neck now. if it gets to my face, i tink i can take a very long holiday liao la. WIll it ever go away?
And i was thinking, if it keeps on staying, then i ll get to skip the tough NS work. haha. silly thought, bud really i am not in the best of moods right now, these days. yea i pretty much seem normal in school, bud i tink occasionally one can spot the tiredness in me la. thats self-control. now if only i cld apply that to controlling the ITCH.

Im tired, really tired. when i sleep late, i feel a lil tired in school. When i slp early [bout 1030~11?], i wake up so sleepy and always sleep in class. I tink. mr tan has seen me sleep countless times during maths lessons. He has seen me not do homework, or copy examples into my notebk, countless number of times [yes if u noe me thats my "stop-at-2" policy]. yet, he never says a bad thing about me. haha. at least i dun tink he has. and when junjie was so badly scolded for erm something that is not serious at all, something that i didnt even take down, i felt really lucky. irony of life. yes.

And jus to set the record straight, EVERY teacher has enquired about my skin and wished me well except for ONE. yes its THAT one. she hates me. i think. Well. to be honest, im a study-at-home guy, so i really dun mind sleeping through alot of those boring lessons. we ll see la.

This weekend there is camp. at least can finally have some...fun? yea. there is alot of homework due la. sht la and from now on mr tan demands maths homework to be done. i think he let me off today when he heard [he surely must have] my telling JJ something on the line of "why need to do", and i saw him stare at me for awhile. ah. lucky me again.

Haha. everyone is only human la. i tink, i am really in a tough tough situation now, and it is, partly my fault. gotta dig deep, try to dig myself out of a few troubling things, and get the results right, and then move on from there. nvm, thankfully, my social life is still fine, yea, and i have great friends. and i really appreciate them. now, jus gotta pull myself through with faith. =)

I mean, yea, chelsea, the dominating force in england, have, recently looked like a bunch of sore losers, something solidified after their shock defeat on Sunday, with their world-class defender sent off as well. haha, delight for all Arsenal ManU and Liverpool fans la. bud yea. no one is perfect la, so, chelsea will eventually dig their way out and end the season on a high. so will Arsenal. and i ll try too.

MAYBE I SHOULD TRY TAKING COFFEE.

No comments: