Sunday, December 17, 2006

Man, football can really spoil my weekend.
I gone through the lows and highs and lows in just one match against Portsmouth [what *&^*% team is this, you ask].

Ok, Arsenal played horribly in the first half, creating NOTHING. Portsmouth played as horribly. It was boring. As always, when this happens at the Emirates Stadium, it is the away team that scores first. Fluke goal, but crap, pissed me off.

Then 2nd half, started on the same manner, and conceded another goal, this time I have to admit, its a genuine one. ok, 0-2 now.

Brought on our target man, and he had an immediate impact, 2 goals in 2 mins. Amazing.
So it became 2-2.
After that, deja vu for the 4th time [this is the 5th match in which this has happened]. Lots of chances, only sunday football-style finishing, and yet again, it's a case of what could have been. Last season it was away defeats, this season it's away defeats AND home draws.


Alas, I keep asking myself. Why? Why did the team have to wait till going 2 goals down to get so fired up? Why did we have to encounter such a good goalkeeper?
I was so fed up after miss and miss, i started shouting wildly, [haha imagine that, but seriously...], I was really mad for a moment.

At half time, I prayed to God, saying that I know it's going to be a frustrating game, please don't make me go mad. Please allow me to stay calm. Well, I guess it just wasn't to be.
This is probably a pathetic testimony.
Life is frustrating. But the best thing to do, is to keep the faith, and not give in, and only then will I be able to curb my blowing-hot-and-cold temper.
There is still a lot to be changed.
Slowly, but surely.....

No comments: